[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist Saturday; September 29, 2007

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sat Sep 29 16:41:46 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist – Saturday, September 29, 2007
10 AM – 12 PM Pacific

*	Lisa Markley / The Sky Is Blue and Sometimes Cries / The Sky Is Blue and
Sometimes Cries (Soona)
*	George Cables / I Should Care / One For My Baby (Steeplechase)
*	Chico Hamilton / Arroyo / Hamiltonia (Joyous Shout)
*	Ernie Watts / Analog Man / Analog Man (Flying Dolphin)
*	Leon Thomas with Oliver Nelson / The Creator Has A Master Plan / In Berlin
(RCA)
*	Leon Thomas / Song For My Father / Spirits Known And Unknown (Flying
Dutchman)
*	Horace Silver / Song For My Father / Song For My Father (Blue Note)
*	Kenny Werner / Democracy Now / Democracy (Half Note)
*	Jeanne Lee / Newswatch / You Stepped Out Of A Dream (Owl)
*	Horace Silver / Peace / Blowin’ The Blues Away (Blue Note)
*	Rashied Ali / Judgement Day / Judgement Day Vol. 1 (Survival)
*	Gil Scott-Heron / The Revolution Will Not Be Televised / Pieces Of A Man
(RCA)
*	Terence Blanchard / Footprints / Bounce (Blue Note)
*	Curtis Counce / Counceltation / You Get More Bounce With Curtis Counce
(Contemporary)
*	Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford / Hymn / Spark! (Palmetto)

Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:

*	Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*	Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*	Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*	Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*	Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)
*	John Santos Machete Ensemble / Papa Mambo (Machete Records)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay.
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>