[JPL] A question about a jazz radio documentary

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Sat Sep 29 21:47:15 EDT 2007

This is a question about a proposed project of mine. I want to expose
mainstream swing and bop jazz to a Spanish dominant Latino audience. I want
to reach a larger audience by using a celebrity, so I hired a well known
Spanish language dominant actress who knows nothing about jazz to narrate,
she mispronounces all of the artists' name and jazz terms and then I used a
female voice over to translate male musician's comments from English to
Spanish.

How would you all feel about this project?  Should I release this?

Arturo