[JPL] A question about a jazz radio documentary

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Sat Sep 29 22:46:58 EDT 2007

No Arturo,

In my opinion, the producer should haved walked her through all of the pronunciations.  Can she cuts the tracks again and make it right?  Just from a standpoint of pure professionalism, her pride should make her want to do it right.  A male voice should translate another male's voice.

Once you put that on the air, you can't take it back.  Those overlooked fine points of your final product will forever haunt you.  Do you want to settle for less than your vision?  That's what you'll end up with.

Aloha,

Bobby