[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 09/29/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:25:31 EDT 2007

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/29/2007

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Kenny Cox and the Contemporary Jazz Quintet/Multidirection/Introducing Kenny
Cox/Blue Note**

Ryan Cohan/Checkmate/One Sky/Motema*

Cyrus Chestnut/Suspicious Minds/Cyrus Plays Elvis/Koch Records*

Dee Dee Bridgewater/Afro Blue/Red Earth/DDB Records*

The Marsalis Family/Struttin with Some Barbeque/A Jazz Celebration/Marsalis
Music

Manhattan New Music Project/It's Only A Dream/performs Paul Nash/MNM
Records*

7PM

Gerald Wilson Orchestra/Allegro/Monterey Moods/Mack Avenue Records*

Nordic Connect/Sweet Adelphi/Flurry/Ingrid Jensen*

Cique/Sweet B/Cique/Capri Records*

Joe Chambers/The Outlaw/Funky Pieces of Silver/High Note

Gail Pettis/May I Come In?/May I Come In?/OA2 Records*

Sean Jones/The Sluice/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue Records*

8PM

The Marsalis Family/Cain & Abel/A Jazz Celebration/Marsalis Music

Rashied Ali Quintet/Thing For Joe/Judgment Day Vol. 2/Survival Records*

Herbie Hancock/Sweet Bird/River the Joni Letters/Verve*

Betty Shirley/I'm Glad There Is You/Close Your Eyes/Betty Shirley

Antonio Sanchez/One For Antonio/Migration/Cam Jazz*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host