[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Sunday / September 30, 2007

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sun Sep 30 15:33:36 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Sunday, September 30, 2007
10 AM – 12 PM Pacific

*	Bobo Stenson / The Enlightener / Reflections (ECM)
*	Bill Stewart / Soul’s Harbor / Snide Remarks (Blue Note)
*	George Adams & Don Pullen / Autumn Song / Don’t Lose Control (Soul Note)
*	Abbey Lincoln / Learning How To Listen / Abbey Sings Abbey (Verve)
*	Geoffrey Keezer / Navigating By Starlight / Falling Up (MaxJazz)
*	Oliver Nelson / Sound Piece For Jazz Orchestra / Sound Pieces (Impulse)
*	Freddie Hubbard / The Seventh Day / The Artistry Of Freddie Hubbard
(Impulse)
*	Lafayette Gilchrist / Spheres Of Existance / 3 (Hyena)
*	Wayne Escoffery / Melody For Melonae / Veneration (Savant)
*	Jackie McLean / Lights Out / Lights Out (Prestige OJC)
*	Ben Goldberg & Kenny Wollesen / Light Blue / The Relative Value Of Things
(33 ¼ Records)
*	Elvin Jones / The Children, Save The Children / Live At The Lighthouse
Volume 2 (Blue Note)
*	Luciana Souza / Waters Of March / New Bossa Nova (Verve)
*	Billy Harper / Destiny Is Yours / Destiny Is Yours (Steeplechase)

Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:

*	John Santos Quintet / Papa Mambo (Machete)
*	Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*	Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*	Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*	Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*	Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay.
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>