[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--9/30/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:54:09 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Aint Nobody's Business--Decca Masters--Decca Jazz

Terell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Look, Stop & Listen--Sharp nine
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep--Maxjazz

David Hazeltine--Motivation--The inspiration Suite--Sharp Nine
Eric Reed--Kokomo--Here--Maxjazz
Dianne Reeves--How High The Moon--I Remember--Blue Note

Jazz on The Latin Side All-Stars--Yes Or No--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--Night in Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Chucho Valdes--Anabis--Live at The Village Vanguard--Blue Note

Shawn Montiero--Where Do You Start?--Never Let Me--Azzura
Carmen Lundy--Happy New Year--Live--Afrasia
Sarah Vaughan and Billy Eckstine-Now It Can Be Told--Sarah Vaughan--Mercury

Terence Blanchard--Ashe--A Tale--Blue Note
Haki Madhubuti--Medasi--Medasi--Third World

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin In The World--Pragmatic Optimsim--360
Gil Scot-Heron--Must Be Something--It's Your World--TVT
Melvin Smith--Someday We'll All Be Free--Portrait--

Bradford Hayes--Black Nile--The Jazz Life--Intensity
Tardo Hammer--The Squirrel--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Giacomo Gates--Milestones--Centerpiece--Origin
Miles Davis--Walkin--Greatest Hits--Columbia
Dexter Gordon--Moment's Notice--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for A Rainy Bebop Evening--Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
Sunday Night Jazz Host
9pm--12 nidnight
WCOM-FM