[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/31

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 00:57:13 EDT 2008

Monday, March 31, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Pledging

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Duke Ellington & John Coltrane: Angelica, Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
(Impulse 166)

8:21pm
Wynton Marsalis: Flamingo, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy 10428)

8:24pm
Matt Savage: El Fuego, Hot Ticket (Live In Boston) (Savage 0008)

8:37pm
Various Artists: Jive Samba, Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord 30236)

8:44pm
Caribbean Jazz Project: Soul Sauce, Afro Bop Alliance (Heads Up 3137)

8:58pm
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: Just Squeeze Me, You Are There (Emarcy
0010622)

9:04pm
Piers Lawrence: Stolen Moments, Stolen Moments (Jazz Net Media 0701)

9:18pm
Bobby Watson: Wilkes BBQ, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

9:25pm
Jae Sinnett: Bum's Rush, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

9:40pm
Bill McBirnie: The Great City, Paco Paco (Extreme Flute 04)
Buy this CD

9:46pm
Betty Carter: Seems Like Old Times/I Remember You, Finally (Roulette 59064)

10:03pm
Avery Sharpe: Fly With The Wind, Legends & Mentors (JKNM 89896)

10:10pm
Ahmad Jamal: And We Were Lovers, Nature (Atlantic 83115)

10:14pm
Jaleel Shaw: Love For Sale, Optimism (Changu 001)

10:25pm
Lou Donaldson: Hot Dog, Hot Dog (Blue Note 28267)

10:36pm
Hank Mobley: Roll Call, Roll Call (Blue Note 46823)

10:49pm
David Fathead Newman: My Full House, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

10:55pm
Duke Ellington: Tina, Latin American Suite (Fantasy 469)

11:03pm
Paul Carr: Y Todavia La Quiero, Musically Yours (PCJ)

11:12pm
Hadley Caliman: Old Devil Moon, Gratitude (Origin 82499)

11:16pm
Marty Sheller: Mahjong, Why Deny (PVR 1001)

11:29pm
Giacomo Gates: Peace Of Mind (Let's Cool One), Luminosity (Doubledave 3001)

11:35pm
Charles Lloyd: Booker's Garden, Rabo de Nube (ECM 0010663)

11:49pm
Richard Boulger: Blues Twilight, BluesTwilight (b-1 002)
Buy this CD

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.