[JPL] RE: Jazz Violin

Blujazz info at blujazz.com
Tue Apr 1 11:47:23 EDT 2008

Old thread I know but not sure if my email got thru,
Thanks
Greg

Hi,
Just wanted to put in my 2 cents on Jazz Violinists.  Diane Delin, on
Blujazz, twice voted Rising Star by Down Beat Critics Poll.  She has been
out of touch this last year with a bout of breast cancer but is a survivor
and back in action.  She is booked at the Guinness Cork Ireland Jazz Fest,
the Assisi Italy Jazz Fest, The Plus Loin Jazz Fest in Paris, the Al Sears
Univ of Western IL Jazz Fest, and various club gigs in Europe and US in
2008.   Her CDs have all charted on Jazz Week.
See you in June,
Greg Pasenko
Blujazz, Chicago
Plus Loin France