[JPL] drmike reports radioIO Real JAZZ Apr 1st

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Tue Apr 1 14:47:10 EDT 2008

Michael Matheny (drmike) 616 Triple Cove Drive, Wilkesboro, NC  28697

visit drmike on his MySpace page!!  www.myspace.com/drjazz20

www.radioio.com <http://www.radioio.com/>

------------------

radioIO Real Jazz TOP TEN  APRIL 1ST

        ARTIST                      ALBUM                LABEL

1-   MACEO PARKER   Roots And Grooves      Head's Up-Tel Arc

2-   PAT METHENY       Day Trip           Nonesuch

3-   DAVID FINCK        FUTURE DAY            Soundbrush

4-   KAREN BLIXT          Mad Hope       Hi-Fli

5-   JODI PROZNICK   Foundations      Cellar Live

6-   JUDY WEXLER      Dreams And Shadows  Jazzed Media

7-   BOBBY WATSON          From The Heart            Palmetto

8-   WHIT WILLIAMS        Now's The Time Big Band        MAMA

9-   TOM SCOTT              Cannonball Reloaded    Concord

10- CARIBBEAN JAZZ PROj    Afro Bop Alliance         Heads Up

--------------

 radioIO Real Jazz ADDS REPORT     APRIL 1ST

      ARTIST                      ALBUM                  LABEL

1-   LIONEL LOUEKE           Karibu                          Blue Note

2-   STANLEY JORDAN        State Of Nature            Mack Avenue

3-   PAUL RENZ                  ReBop                         Gabwalk

4-   KARRIN ALLYSON       Imagina: Songs Of Brasil     Concord Music

5-   PETE MALINVERNI       Invisible Cities              Reservoir

ALSO ADDED ON radioIO VOCAL JAZZ

FELICIA CARTER                 STEP LIGHTLY          ALBERTA

ALSO ADDED ON radioIO BIG BANDS

JOHN COOPER JAZZ ORCHESTRA           BAECKER JAZZ WORSHIP

Still accepting catalogue material for Vocal Jazz, Big Band, and Jazz
Standards..

Thanks for sending the great music for our audience..

there is much going on with our service now! and much more coming sooner
than later!

let me know if I can help.. or answer any questions..

regards,

drmike

Michael Matheny

radioIO REAL JAZZ