[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Tuesday 1 April 2008; 1 PM to 3 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Apr 1 18:22:53 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
1 PM to 3 PM Pacific
*         Bobby Broom / Airegin / The Way I Play (Origin)
*         Bryan Doherty / Zigurat / Rigamarole (Origin)
*         Bridge Quartet / Exidence / Day (Origin)
*         Dawn Clement / Heaven / Break (Origin)
*         Bruce Saunders / Half Right / 8X5 (Mel Bay)
*         Jessica Williams / Spoken Softly / Song For A New Century (Origin)
*         Jessica Williams / If Only / Song For A New Century (Origin)
*         Alex Graham / Save Your Love For Me / Brand New (Origin)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Modul 45 / Holon (ECM)
*         Charles Lloyd / Sweet Georgia Bright / Rabo De Nube (ECM)
*         Doug Miller / Ice Cave / Regeneration  (Origin)
*         Matt Jorgensen / New Beginnings / Another Morning (Origin)
*         John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman / You Are Too Beautiful / Coltrane
& Hartman (Impulse)
*         Bobby Watson / Purple Flowers / From The Heart (Palmetto)
*         Pat Metheny / When We Were Free / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
*         Ben Allison / Roll Credits / Little Things Run The World
(Palmetto)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Jessica Williams / Songs For A New Century (Origin)
*         Doug Miller / Regeneration (Origin)
*         Bridge Quartet / Day (Origin)
*         Bobby Broom / The Way I Play (Origin)
*         Bobby Watson / From The Heart (Palmetto)
*         Matt Jorgensen / Another Morning (Origin)
*         Dawn Clement / Break (Origin)
*         Alex Graham / Brand New (Origin)
*         Brian Doherty / Rigamarole (Origin)
*         Third World Love / New Blues (Anzic)
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Holon (ECM)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>