[JPL] playlist: New Edge 4/1/08

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Apr 1 21:01:23 EDT 2008

Here is the playlist for the 4/1/08 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Charlie Hunter/Charlie Hunter/Blue Note/Dersu (a slight return)
Charlie Hunter/Charlie Hunter/Blue Note/Someday We'll All Be Free
Ojos De Brujo/Remezclas De La Casa/Harmonia Mundi/Space Zambramix
Steve Peters/The Webster Cycles/Cold Blue/The Webster Cycles
Joel Harrison/Transience/Spirit Nectar/The Hawk
Slow Six/Nor'easter/New Albion/Echolalic Transitions
Joel Harrison/Harbor/Highnote/American Babylon
Bill Frisell/Unspeakable/Nonesuch/D. Sharpe
Michael Masley/Cymbalennium/Artist General/Hal in a Handbasket
Glass Farm Ensemble/In Four/Innova/Kaleidoskop I
Glass Farm Ensemble/In Four/Innova/Kaleidoskop II
Glass Farm Ensemble/In Four/Innova/Kaleidoskop III
Zeena Parkins/Necklace/Tzadik/Solo For Neil
YUL/Departure/Actuelle/Margaux
Brian Auger/Get Auger-nized/Sanctuary/Freedom Jazz Dance
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time