[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Apr 2 00:42:58 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires playlist
for 1 April 2008

6pm

Galactic--Century City--Galactic
Matt Jorgensen+451--Helter Skelter--Another Morning
Perry Weber--I Started Up Again--Savage Beauty
Yves Jean--Just To Be Certain--For Love & Desperation
Ceu--Mais Um Lamento--Ceu
Papa Wemba--Mukaji--Mondo Soukous
Michael Blake--Amor de Cosmos--Amor de Cosmos
Matt Haviland--Bergen Street--Beyond Good & Evil
Mike Morgan & the Crawl--Funky Thang--Stronger Every Day
Hadley Caliman--Invitation--Gratitude

7pm

Parliament--Dr. Funkenstein--Give Up the Funk
Fahir Atakoglu--Fuse On--Istanbul in Blue
Smokin' Joe Kubek/Bnois King--Bumpy Ride--Blood Brothers
Billy Cobham--Light At the End of the Tunnel--A Funky Thide of Sings
Cheb I Sabbah--Koi Bole Ram Ram--Devotion
Victor Wooten--Cambo--Palmystery
Donald Byrd--Think Twice--Droppin' Science
Steve Khan--Blue Zone 41--The Suitcase
Charles Stallings--2999--Blues Evolution
Nick Vayenas--Voyager--Synesthesia

8pm

Can--Sing Swan Song--Ege Bamyari
Ryan Blotnick--Thinning Air--Music Needs You
Moreland & Arbuckle--See My Jumper Hangin' Out on the Line--1861
Michael Powers--Psychotic Reaction--Onyx Root
Jackie Mitto & Brentford Rockers--Side Walk Doctor--Studio Scorcher
Grace Jones--Feel Up--Nightclubbing
Adam Rudolph--Walking the Curve--Dream Garden
Tom Tallitsch--Medicine Man--Medicine Man
Jane Ira Bloom--Ready For Anything--Mental Weather

9pm

Brian Eno--Here He Comes--Before and After Science
Pat Metheny--The Red One--Day Trip
Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater--Gotta Move On--West Side Strut
Nicole Willis--Holdin' On--Keep Reachin' Up
Irene Grandi--Sotto le stelle--Per Fortuna Portroppo
Amazulu--Cairo--The Best of World Music
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble--Life Wants You to Love--Black Unstoppable
Bryan Doherty--Zigurat--Rigamarole
Adam Shulman--New Beginning--On Second Thought

Kevin Foley
KSJS 90.5 FM
San Jose, California
Host of Unconscious Desires