[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/1

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 00:57:11 EDT 2008

Tuesday, April 1, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Bobby Watson: Purple Flowers, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

8:21pm
Eric Alexander: We All Love Eddie Harris, Prime Time (HighNote 7200)

8:28am
Bill McBirnie: Like Sonny, Paco Paco (Extreme Flute 14)
Buy this CD

8:45pm
Wynton Marsalis: Stardust, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy 10428)

8:50pm
Miles Davis: Mr. Pastorious, Amandla (Warner 25873)

9:07am
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: Lush Life, You Are There (Emarcy 0010622)

9:07pm
Terrell Stafford: Blame It On My Youth, New Beginings (Maxjazz 402)

9:22pm
Richard Underhill: Perry's Place, Moment In Time (Stubby 7732)
Buy this CD

George Cables: Quiet Fire, Morning Song (HighNote 7182)

9:45pm
Stanley Jordan: Song For My Father, Song For My Father (Mack Avenue 1040)

Live interview with Harvie S

10:01pm
Harvie S: "S", Funky Cha (Zoho 200605)
Buy this CD

10:19pm
Harvie S: Rhythm-A-Ning, Funky Cha (Zoho 200605)
Buy this CD

10:32pm
Harvie S: Luna Romantica, New Beginings (RVS)
Buy this CD

10:51pm
Harvie S: C7 Heaven, Funky Cha (Zoho 200605)

11:07pm
Dexter Gordon: I'm A Fool To Want You, Clubhouse (Blue Note 74228)

11:12pm
loius Bellson/Clark Terry: Davenport Blues, Louie & Clark Expedition 2
(Percussion Power)

Bobby Watson: Deep Pockets, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

11:24pm
Ted Kooshian: Black Dog, Ted Kooshian's Standard Orbit Quartet (Summit 495)
Buy this CD

11:30pm
Avery Sharpe: Fly With The Wind, Legends & Mentors (JKNM 89896)

11:37pm
Bruce Gertz: Bell Ringers, Reptilian Fantasies (Open Mind Jazz 002)

11:47pm
Paul Carr: Black Narcisus, Musically Yours (PCJ)
Buy this CD

11:54pm
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: You Are There, You Are There (Emarcy 0010622)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston