[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/1/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 07:20:41 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday April 1, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Whit Williams - Now's The Time - I Remember Tangle - (MAMA)
*Spike Wilner - 3 To Go - Black Forest - (Posi-Tone)
Russell Malone - Live At Jazz Standard - Blue Daniel - (MaxJazz)
*Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows - Blue Daniel - (Jazzed Media)
Junior Mance - Monk - Ask Me Now - (Chiaroscuro)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - New Blues - (Music Masters)
Pete Christlieb - Live At The Jazz Cave - Limehouse Blues - (Cognito)
9:00pm
Clayton-Hamilton Orchestra - Absolutely! - Blues For Stephanie - (Lake Street)
*Jae Sinnett - It's Telling.A Drummers Perspective - Simple Pleasures - (J-Nett)
*Michel Petrucciani - Trio Live In Stuttgart - Cantabile - (Dreyfus)
*Piers Lawrence - Stolen Moments - Samba Christina - (JazzNet)
*Richard Cole - Shade - I Could Write A Book - (Origin)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Capistrano - (Primrose Lane)
Eliane Elias - So Far So Close - Nightimer - (Blue Note)
*Linda Dachtyl - For Hep Cats - Frame For The Blues - (Chicken Coup)
10:00pm
Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Love In A Mist - (PVR)
Charles Earland - Unforgettable - Europa - (Muse)
Keith Jarrett - Bye Bye Blackbird - Bye Bye Blackbird - (DSG)
*Grant Stewart - Young At Heart - You're My Thrill - (Sharp 9)
Brad Mehldau - Art Of The Trio 4 - All The Things You Are - (Warner Bros.)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - Whatever Bubbles Up - Dukeisms - (Summit)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Yardbird Suite - (Butterfly)
Joe Romano - This Is The Moment - This Is The Moment - (JR)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Night Mist Blues - (HighNote)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - It's Easy To Remember - (Posi-Tone)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Body And Soul - (MCG)
*Eliane Elias - Something For You - I Love My Wife - (Blue Note)

*Indicates new release