[JPL] NPR's Tell Me More

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:30:15 EDT 2008

Hi everyone. In February I did an interview with NPR's Tell Me More. Far as I know they are airing it tomorrow. They've rescheduled it twice but the word as of yesterday is that it will air on the 3rd. If you carry the program try to check it out or catch it online. Interestingly enough the interview had little to do about me and my latest recording but more to do with the state of jazz. Thanks, now back to fundraising.

  Jae Sinnett