[JPL] Runaway Fiddle *Jazz* Playlist - April 2, 2008

Norm and Carole from Runaway Fiddle runawayfiddle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:34:57 EDT 2008

Hey all--

Thanks for all your replies to my post about jazz violinists. I'm also
adding Ornette Coleman and Joe Craven to the list... I don't think anyone
mentioned them, but I could be wrong!

I'm sending today's playlist to you all. I played more music than this, but
these are the jazz tracks from this morning's show. Thanks!
*
RUNAWAY FIDDLE *JAZZ* PLAYLIST - APRIL 2, 2008
Wednesday, 6:00am-7:30am
* Joe Craven - Swing 39 - Django Latino - 2006
Sultans of String - My Squid Has a Rash - Luna - 2007
Casey Driessen - Cliff Dweller's Slide - 3D - 2006
Aaron Weinstein and John Pizzarelli - I Want to be Happy - Blue Too - 2007
Pearl Django - Cheek to Cheek - Modern Times - 2007
Darol Anger and the American Fiddle Ensemble - Ouditarus Rez - Republic of
Strings - 2004
Stephane Grappelli and Joe Venuti - Tea for Two - Venupelli Blues - 1969

--
Carole Lundgren
Host, Runaway Fiddle

KRFC 88.9FM