[JPL] EMU e-mail problems

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:16:22 EDT 2008

Hello all,

There are some e-mail problems at Eastern Michigan University.  I won't
go in to the details, but I'll just tell you that I can send e-mail out
using a new e-mail client.  My old address books will not work with this
current "client" so I am only going to send reports out to lists.  I
know that playlists are a pest and a bore to some list readers, but
because WEMU is not a mediaguide reporter, I have to do it the old
fashioned way.  Because of EMU email problems, I'll have to rely on the
jazzproglist, etc. until I can get my address books rebuilt.

For your information: our spring fundraiser starts this Friday and runs
through Saturday, April 12th.  Wish us well!

Thanks.

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director