[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-02-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Apr 2 16:04:09 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-02-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Janice Friedman Trio - I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Swingin'
For The Ride (Janika Musik)
Pat Morrissey / Artt Frank - Funk In Deep Freeze - Souvenir (mja)
Pat Morrissey / Artt Frank - I'm Old Fashioned - Souvenir (mja)

 BREAK

New York Voices - Noticing The Moment - A Day Like This (mcg)
Maria Schneider Orchestra - The "Pretty" Road - Sky Blue (Artist Share)
Mel Torme - I Cover The Waterfront - Smooth As Velvet (Laserlight)

  BREAK

Upper Left Trio - Don't Let It Bring You Down - Three (Origin)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

James Moody - It Might As Well Be Spring - Honey (Novus/RCA)
Ella Fitzgerald w/ Count Basie & His Orchestra - Flying Home - Digital
III At Montreux (Pablo Live)

  BREAK

Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Moon River - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)
Roy Hargrove - Easy To Remember - Diamond In The Rough (Novus/RCA)

  BREAK

Brad Goode - I Remember You - Nature Boy (Delmark)
Walter Norris Trio - Nobody Else But Me - Love Every Moment (Concord)
Cecil Payne - I Should Care - Gerupa (Delmark)
Bill Mays & Ray Drummond - We'll Be Together Again - One To One 2 (dmp)

  BREAK