[JPL] Goin' To Chicago

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 20:36:12 EDT 2008

George I don't know if any Chicago folks are lurking, but I find most
info about Chicago jazz @
www.jazzinstituteofchicago.org     and
www.centerstagechicago.com/events/music/styles/jazz.html

Andy's and The Green Mill are always good, there's a poetry slam
Sundays at 7 at the Green Mill.  Von Freeman & friends play Tuesdays at
the New Apartment, AACM Great Black Music Ens plays Sunday at the
Velvet Lounge.    The Jazz Showcase is due to reopen sometime this
Spring.

There's a list of clubs on our jazz calendar ...

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org