[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Apr 2 18:36:38 EDT 2008

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 4/2/2008 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10
Tom Scott - Cannon ReLoaded - Concord
David Finck - Future Day - Soundbrush
Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis - Love Songs, Ballads & Standards -
Basin St.
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - Concord
Bobby Watson - From the Heart - Palmetto
David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - High Note
Jim Rotondi - Four of a Kind - Posi-Tone
Libby York - Here With You - self
Pat Metheny - Day Trip - Nonesuch
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Depth of the Emotion - World Improvised
Music
11-20
Dawn Clement - Break - Origin
Karrin Allyson - Imagina - Concord
Maceo Parker - Roots & Grooves - Heads Up
Michael Pedicin - Everything Starts Now - Jazz Hut
Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media
Tigran Hamasyan - New Era - BluJazz
Piers Lawrence - Stolen Moments - JazzNet Media
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Spectacular! - Primrose
Lane
Eliane Elias - Something For You - Blue Note
Lionel Loueke - Karibu - Blue Note
and...
Tom Tallitsch - Medicine Man - OA2
Larry Willis - The Offering - High Note
David Brandom - No Way Out - BluJazz
Catherine Russell - Sentimenatl Streak - World Village
Virginia Mayhew - A Simple Thank You - Renma
Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Butterfly
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - You Are There - Emarcy
Marian McPartland - Twilight World - Concord
Susie Arioli w/ Jordan Officer - Live - Justin Time
Alex Graham - Brand New - Origin
Matt Haviland - Beyond Good And Evil - Connotation
Vince Seneri - The Prince's Groove - self
Paul Carr - Musically Yours - PCJ Music
Adam Shulman  - On Second Thought - Kabocha
Phil Woods & Carl Saunders - Fallout! - Play Mancini - Jazzed Media
Karen Blixt - Mad Hope - Hi-Fli
Giacomo Gates  - Luminosity - Doubledave
Frank Kimbrough - Solo Piano - Palmetto
Grazyna Auguscik & Paulinho Garcia - Andanca - GMA
Holly Cole - Holly Cole - Koch
Richard Boulger - Blues Twilight - b-1 Music
Melody Gardot - Worrisome Heart - Verve
Duke Ellington Legacy - Thank-You Uncle Edward - Renma
Ben Allison - Little Things Run the World - Palmetto
Quartet San Francisco - Whirled Chamber Music - ViolinJazz
Kelly Brand - The Door - Origin
Aaron Weinstein & John Pizzarelli - Blue Too - Arbors
Herbie Hancock - River - Verve
Klobas/Kesecker Ensemble - No Gravity - self
Monterey Jazz Festival All-Stars - Live At The 2007 Monterey Jazz
Festival - MJF
Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - High Note
Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Zoho
Adds:
Connie Evingson w/Dave Frishberg - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha
Brad Mehldau - Live - Nonesuch
Thom Rotella - Out of the Blues - Four Bar
Whit Williams - Featuring Slide Hampton & Jimmy Heath - Mama

Doodlin' - April 1, 2008 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
Tom Scott - Inside Straight - Cannon ReLoaded - Concord
Victor Wooten - 2 Timers - Palmystery - Heads Up

Tom Tallitsch - La Tortuga - Medicine Man - OA2
Metta Quintet - Ephemeral Muse - Subway Songs - Sunnyside
(Metta Quintet @ Moravian College, Bethlehem, April 2)

Brad Mehldau - B-Flat Waltz - Live - Nonesuch

Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis - Round Midnight - Love Songs... -
Basin St
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - Suppertime - You Are There - Emarcy
Alex Graham - Just You, Just Me - Brand New - Origin

Whit Williams - Una Mas - Featuring Slide Hampton & Jimmy Heath - Mama
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Capistrano -
Spectacular! - Primrose Lane
Bobby Watson - For Milt - From the Heart - Palmetto

Ben Allison - Jealous Guy - Little Things Run the World - Palmetto
Dawn Clement - Oh Love That Will Not Let Me Go/All of Me - Break -
Origin
Thom Rotella - My Foolish Heart - Out of the Blues - Four Bar

Jack Sheldon - Persuance - It's What I Do - Butterfly
Connie Evingson w/Dave Frishberg - Zoot Walks In - Little Did I Dream
- Minnehaha

Michael Pedicin - Pelican - Everything Starts Now - Jazz Hut
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note