[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/2

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 00:51:27 EDT 2008

Wednesday, April 2, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fuhdraising

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Felice Pomeranz: Captive In Paradise, Felicidade (Gilded Harp)

8:21pm
Bill Evans: Someday My Prince Will Come, The Best Of Bill Evans (Verve
314527906)

8:27pm
Bobby Timmons: Moanin', Moanin' Blues (Prestige 11016)

8:40pm
Wynton Marsalis: When It's SleepyTime Down South, Standards & Ballads
(Columbia/Legacy 10428)

8:45pm
Richard Boulger: Blues Twilight, Blues Twilight (b-1 0002)
Buy this CD

9:00pm
Bobby Watson: Aye Carumba, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

9:08am
Sumi Tonooka: Quantum Question, Long Ago Today (ARC 2116)
Buy this CD

9:19pm
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: Then I'll Be Tired Of You, You Are There
(Emarcy 0010622)

9:25pm
Matt Savage: Setting Sun, Hot Ticket (Live In Boston) (Savage 0008)
Buy this CD

9:37pm
Richard Underhill: Perry's Place, Moment In Time (Stubby 7732)
Buy this CD

9:43pm
Westchester Jazz Orchestra: Ping Pong, All In (WJO Productions)
Buy this CD

9:51pm
Larry McClellan: Movin' Up, Movin' Up (Igmod 49903)

Live interview with Mark Kross

10:01pm
Mark Kross: As You Like , As You Like (Tbone 31576)

10:15pm
Middlesex Jazz Orchestra: Strollin' Along (Commercially Unavailable)

10:28pm
Middlesex Jazz Orchestra: Mushi Mushi, Commercially Unavailable

10:39pm
Middlesex Jazz Orchestra: The Funky Fertig (Commercially Unavailable)

10:52pm
Mark Kross: Come Sunday (Commercially Unavailable)

11:01pm
Mark Kross: Tell Me It's The Truth, Commercially Unavailable

11:05pm
McCoy Tyner: Blue Bossa, Blue Bossa (LRC 9033)

11:15pm
Jaleel Shaw: Optimism, Optimism (Changu 001)
Buy this CD

11:30pm
Wynton Marsalis: Spring Yaounde, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy 10428)

11:36pm
Brian Lynch/Bill Charlap: Autumn Nocturne, Brian Lynch Meets Bill
Charlap (Sharp Nine 1027)

11:43pm
John Coltrane: I See Your Face Before Me, Settin' The Pace (Prestige 30646)

11:53pm
Dianne Schuur: Some Other Time, Some Other Time (Concord 30614)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston