[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/2/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 06:23:10 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday April 2, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - Perpendicular To Reality - (Sea Breeze)
Arthur Lipner - Modern Vibe - Flor De Lis - (Jazzheads)
*Jim Snidero - Tippin' - Young Like - (Savant)
Bill Charlap - Somewhere - Glitter And Be Gay - (Blue Note)
Dena Derose - I Can See Clearly Now - Touch Of Your Lips - (Sharp 9)
*Mike Barone - By Request - Tobiasse - (Rhubarb)
Corey Christianson - Awakening - Darn That Dream - (Mel Bay)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - New York State Of Mind - (HighNote)
John Proulx - Moon And Sand - My Love For You - (Max Jazz)
9:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Red Clay - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Gilad Barkan - Live Sessions - Not A Samba - (New Step)
*Chris Taylor - Girl Of My Dreams - Girl Of My Dreams - (Sweet Pea)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Birk's Works - (Origin)
Alan Broadbent - 'Round Midnight - Journey Home - (Artistry)
Phil Woods & Carl Saunders - Play Henry Mancini - Dreamsville - (Jazzed Media)
*Thom Rotella - Out Of The Blues - The Way You Look Tonight - (Four Bar)
10:00pm
Stan Block - Night Grooves - I Thought About You - (OA2)
Anthony Wonsey - Blues For Hiroshi - Nobody Else But Me - (Sharp 9)
Brubeck Brothers - Intuition - Sahara Moon - (Koch)
Tom Ranier-Glenn Cashman - Bright Idea - All That Glitters Is Solver - (Primrose Lane)
Michael B - Dem's Da Breaks - Body And Soul - (Primrose Lane)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Empty Spool - (Primrose Lane)
Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Rip Van Winkle - (Reservoir)
11:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - One More Trip To Birdland - It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing - (Concord)
Dave Grusin - Two For The Road - Days Of Wine And Roses - (grp)
Bill Evans - Portrait In Jazz - Blue In Green - (Riverside)
Thelonious Monk - Brilliant Corners - Brilliant Corners - (Riverside)
Milt Jackson & Wes Montgomery - Bags Meets Wes - Delilah - (Riverside)
Cannonball Adderley - Sextet In New York - Dizzy's Business - (Riverside)
Toots Thielemans - East Coast West Coast - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Private Music)
Kenny Barron - The Perfect Set - Twilight Song - (Sunnyside)

*Indicates new release