[JPL] stardust

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 12:44:12 EDT 2008

That's a good one!

On the other hand, there's the story about Mrs. Oscar Hammerstein lI
being seated at a banquet table with the brief introduction: "Her
husband wrote 'Some Enchanted Evening'."

The person sitting next to her queried "I thought Richard Rodgers wrote
'Some Enchanted Evening'?

  "No,"  she replied, "he wrote 'dum de dum dum de dum'.  My husband
wrote 'Some enchanted evening...'."

Jim