[JPL] Goin' To Chicago / Vonsky

Kathryn Smith katesmith999 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 16:46:00 EDT 2008

Steven,

  You've got that right... "cherish
Vonsky more than ever . . ."  getting out for the one-on-one
  instead of having laughts reminiscing good times during late night phone calls.

  Greatly appreciate the wakeup call from
  that momentary experience of the 'feeling'
  I'd choose not to have manifest for quite some time.

  Noting his Mama transitioned at 105.

  Grateful and Appreciative
  - Kate.

Bluenightrecords at aol.com wrote:
  This week's sponsor: Mack Avenue Records

Going for Adds 4/1/08

Three time Grammy(R) nominated guitar virtuoso Stanley Jordan makes his much anticipated return to the national spotlight with his Mack Avenue debut ''State of Nature.'' Featuring Jordan on both guitar and piano, playing both simultaneously at times, State of Nature also includes Charnett Moffett on bass, as well as Kenwood Dennard and David Haynes on drums.

State of Nature, which includes beautiful versions of All Blues and Song For My Father, also contains nine Jordan penned originals, as well as Jordan's interpretation of Joe Jackson's Steppin' Out.

For more information....

http://www.stanleyjordan.com
http://mackavenue.com/
http://www.groovmarketing.com

Radio Promotion by: GROOV Marketing and Consulting

(877) 476-6832
Mark Rini x 1
mark at groovmarketing.com
Josh Ellman x 2
josh at groovmarketing.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey folks. Write this one down as one of the most colossal errors of our
time. I thought for sure I had read a couple of months ago about Von's
passing. I was wrong. Believe it or not, I had him confused with another Chicago
legend. I'm sure Mr. Freeman is explaining to folks that rumors of his
passing are greatly exaggerated.

Apologies to everyone --- especially our dear Mr. Freeman.

Steven

P.S. Jim W, sorry to give you a start.

P.S. 2 So, where's the bright side here? It's that now maybe we cherish
Vonsky more than ever . . .

Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com

                      KATE SMITH PROMOTIONS of CHICAGO

1413 Dobson Street, Suite 100