[JPL] Mis-titled song

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 3 17:13:34 EDT 2008

Have you heard the track?  I believe there are two songs with this title and
one was in fact written by Styne and Cahn.
Not having heard this CD I have no way of knowing.  The song you mention
(Comden / Green) is one of my favourites - John Hicks practically owed that
one - he did a great version for me that's on his solo concert CD done at
the Montreal International Jazz Festival.

Len