[JPL] Re: Is that "Hamptown" of "Hamptown Races Do Dah" fame?

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Apr 3 17:44:41 EDT 2008

Len wrote <<< Is that "Hamptown" of "Hamptown Races Do Dah" fame? >>>

Neither, it's another case of my typing inefficiency, I am the Typo King, as
I always tells folks who see me typing away using the "2-fingered hunt, peck
n pray method", if I could type I'd be dangerous. I know the keys very well,
I have since high school typing classes. I could never be a pianist because
my fingers don't listen to my brain;s command

Arturo