[JPL] re: Sharing an Audio Experience

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Apr 3 17:55:40 EDT 2008

Tom wrote <<<< This morning I loaded the new Dianne Reeves,  ** snip**  It
is a great CD and she has never looked better. >>>

Dianne told me a few weeks ago she is very happy with this date, we've had
an advance and have been chomping at the bit to play our home girl's latest
but out of respect to the add date, we held back.

On Friday April 25th still Jazz Appreciation Month and our first day of our
Spring Membership drive Dianne will be our special in studio guest for 2
hours, She'll select music that influenced her style as well as chat with
Susan Gatschet-Reese about her newest album which will be a Thank You Gift
during her 2 hr stint, thanks to the great folks at Groove and Blue Note.
Finally Dianne will be once again be a pitch partner, she's very passionate
about support for her home town jazz station.  She'll be on Friday April
25th, from 9am til 11am-MTN.  Log on www.kuvo.org

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City