[JPL] Re: Is that "Hamptown" of "Hamptown Races Do Dah" fame?

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 3 19:16:34 EDT 2008

There was no need for a reply I think we all know it was a typo - just a
little attempt at humour - we all make typos galore no matter how well we
type.

Never got to hear Hampton live (I'm in Montreal) but actually had Timmons
over for breakfast when he played here in the latter part of the sexties
(sic).   Two wonderful pianists who need more exposure - there's a whole new
audience out there since they've left us.

Len