[JPL] Von Freeman

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 23:10:15 EDT 2008

Regarding the following message on the list:

<<From: Bluenightrecords at aol.com
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:43:57 EDT
Subject: Re: [JPL] Goin' To Chicago

In a message dated 4/2/2008 6:37:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
jwilke123 at comcast.net writes:

Von  Freeman & friends play Tuesdays at
the New  Apartment,

*Jim, et al.  Just so you know, Von Freeman passed away some months  ago.*

Anyone coming to Chicago, feel free to give me a shout in  advance.  I'll
try
to hook you up with what's happening.

Cheers!

Steven

Steven  Briggs, President
Blue Night  Records
www.bluenightrecords.com>>

*This information about Von Freeman's passing  is most emphatically not true
according to contacts in Chicago.  What is up with this post?  Didn't you
even Google Vonski's name before passing on this erroneous and upsetting
information?  Indefensible!  *
**
*See the following thread on Organissimo:*
*
http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=15575&st=15&gopid=772543&#entry772543
*
**