[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/3

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 00:54:28 EDT 2008

Thursday, April 3, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm
Mary Lou Williams: A Grand Night For Swinging, A Gand Night For Swinging
(HighNote 7180)

8:22pm
Wynton Marsalis: I'll Guess I'll Have My Tears Out To Dry, Standards &
Ballads (Columbia/Legacy 10428)

8:27pm
Leonard Hochman: I Apologize, Manhattan Morning (Jazzheads 9495)

8:42pm
Bobby Watson: Peace, Love and Carrots, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

8:47pm
Michael O'Neill: I'll Remember April, Still Dancin' (Jazzmo 002)
Buy this CD

9:00pm
Larry Willis: Alter Ego, The Offering (HighNote 7178)

9:07pm
Eric Alexander: We All Love Eddie Harris, Prime Time (HighNote 7201)

9:20pm
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: Then I'll Be Tired Of You, You Are There
(Emarcy 0010622)

9:25pm
Richard Boulger: Blues Twilight, Blues Twilight (b-1 0002)
Buy this CD

9:39pm
Bruce Gertz: Bell Ringers, Reptilian Fantasies (Open Mind Jazz 002)
Buy this CD

9:46pm
Richard Underhill: Perry's Place, Moment In Time (Stubby 7732)

10:00pm
Wynton Marsalis: The Seductress, Standards & Ballads (Columbia/Legacy 10428)

Live interview with the Mill City Trio

10:04pm
Mill CityTrio: Girl In Reverse, Down Deep
Buy this CD

10:16pm
Mill CityTrio: The Watched Pot Boils, Down Deep

10:26pm
Mill City Trio: Dark Tango, Down Deep
Buy this CD

10:38pm
Mill City Trio: Spin Cycle, Down Deep

10:47pm
Mill City Trio: Lemon Drop, Down Deep

10:57pm
Mill City Trio: Model T, Down Deep
Buy this CD

11:03pm
Dave Douglas: Married Life, Moonshine (Greenleaf 06)

11:13pm
Jaleel Shaw: Optimism, Optimism (Changu 001)
Buy this CD

11:24pm
Jae Sinnett: Bum's Rush, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

11:34pm
Plamen Karadonev: Night And Day, Crossing Lines (Mu)
Buy this CD

11:41pm
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars: Time After Time, Live
At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF 30433)

11:50pm
Piers Lawrence: Stolen Moments, Stolen Moments (Jazz Net Media 0701)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston