[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Apr 4 15:07:57 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 03/31/08

8:00am
Everette Harp – In The Moment – Monday Speaks – Shanachie
Paul Hardcastle – Hardcastle 5 – Marimba – Trippin N’ Rhythm
David Sanborn – The Best Of David Sanborn – Neither One Of Us – Warner
Brothers
New York Voices – A Day Like This – Stone Soul Picnic – MCG Jazz
Lee Ritenour – The Best Of Lee Ritenour – 4 On 6 - GRP

8:30am
Michael Buble – Michael Buble – Moondance – 143 Records
Karen Blixt – Spin This - Swingin’ The Blues – Hi Fli Records
Tuesday - 04/01/08

8:00am
Everette Harp – My Inspiration – Old School – Shanachie
Marc Antoine – Hi Lo Split – Hi Lo Split – Peak
U-Nam – Turn Your Love Around – Back From The 80’s - Trippin N’ Rhythm
Rick Braun – Kisses In The Rain – Grovers, Groove – Warner Brothers
Michael McDonald – Soul Speak – You Don’t Know Me – Universal / Motown

8:30am
Joey DeFrancesco – All Of Me – All Of Me – CBS Records

Wednesday - 04/02/08
8:00am
George Benson – The Best Of George Benson (Instrumentals) – Valdez In
The Country – Warner Brothers
Les Sabler – Sweet Drive – Daydreaming – Music Force Media Group
Greg Adams – Hidden Agenda – Smooth Operator – Sony Music
Paul Brown & Friends – White Sand – Mercy, Mercy, Mercy – Peak
Jimmy Sommers – Sunset Collective – Happy Hour – Gemini

8:30am
Michale Buble – It’s Time – How Sweet It Is – 143 Records
Thursday - 04/03/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
The Temptations – I Can’t Get Next To You
The Temptations – Ball Of Confusion
The O’Jays – For The Love Of Money
The Spinners – It’s A Shame
Michael McDonald – Higher & Higher
The Spinners – It’s A Shame

8:30am
The Four Tops – I Can’t Help Myself
Classics IV - Spooky
Friday - 04/04/08

8:00am
East of West – Crossing Borders – View From My Window – EOW Records
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – Relentless – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Freddie Ravel – Sol to Soul – Over You – Verve
Karen Blixt – Mad Hope – Five & Five (Take Ten ) – Hi Fli
Larry Calton – Alone But Never Alone - GRP

8:30am
Take 6 – Greatest Hits – Spread Love - Reprise

Ray Cruz
Hawaii Public Radio
738 Kaheka St. Suite 101
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814-3726