[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-04-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Apr 4 16:03:49 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-04-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

Theme

  BREAK

Blue Wisp Big Band - Strollin' - Tribute (Sea Breeze Jazz)
The Carl Saunders Exploration - We'll Be Together Again - The Lost Bill
Holman Charts (MaMa)

  BREAK

MHCC Jazz Band & Combo 2006 - My Foolish Heart - My Foolish Heart (Sea
Breeze Vista)

  BREAK

Bob Mintzer Big Band - Easy Living - Art Of The Big Band (dmp)
Mingus Big Band - Diane/Alice's Wonderland - Live In Time (Dreyfus Jazz)
Bob Florence Limited Edition - Dukeisms - Whatever Bubbles Up (Summit)
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Turn Out The Stars - All In (WJO)
Maynard Ferguson and his Big Bop Nouveau Band - Brazil - Footpath Cafe
(The Jazz Alliance)

  BREAK

The Stan Getz Quartet w/ Chet Baker - I'll Remember April -
Quintessence Volume 2 (Concord)