[JPL] Lenny Mazel'zz "I'll B C'in U...

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 4 19:48:55 EDT 2008

"The JPL": Howzzit --- Sadly, I am the harbinger of distressin' newzz. I'm
not sure why Lenny can't post 2 "The JPL". B that as it may, I'm passin'
along Lenny'zz "swan song" aka his 52nd-Street-themed coda. UTNG, dig, djSOS

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com.