[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 4/4/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:25:58 EDT 2008

Lots of excitement generated at the station by the Brandi Disterheft track.
Whenever the rock-oriented student staff runs into the booth all agog over a
jazz track, you know somebody's done something right! To the list -

Ragged But Right - On the Dixie Bee Line - Down Harmony Road

Joel Rafael - This Is My Country - Thirteen Stories High

Spirit 'n' Jazz - Can You See? - Can You See?

Hugh Morrison - MacPherson's Rant - Acoustic Rainbow, Volume 30 (Various
Artists)

Son Lewis Blues Band - She's Tough - Dark Past

Jimmy Baldwin - The Cowboy and the Mermaid - The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Hans York - Lifeline - Young Amelia

Brandi Disterheft - Dandy Dangle - Debut

Diane Hoffman - Sunday in New York - My Little French Dancer

Saqi - We the People - We the People

Mike Ellis - Freedom Jazz Dance - Bahia Band

Margaret Stewart - A Phiutrag's a Phiuthar - Togaidh Mi No Sheolta

Limeliters - Cutting Edge of Passe - Acoustic Rainbow, Volume 31 (various)

Justin Marcus - Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby - Ask Me How Do I Feel

Dr. Mint - Fire Flight - Visions and Nightmares

Rebecca Pronsky - Digging Graves - Departures & Arrivals

Shabaka - Who Is the Enemy/African Mafia - The Black Loyalist

Betty Buckley - So Many Stars - Quintessence

Whiteboy Slim - Blue Murder - aka Whiteboy Slim

Bert Campbell - Mananaland - Mananaland

Valuri de Matase - Batuta La Rand - Une Journee d'un Ann

Emily Burridge - Day of the Dead - Footsteps in the Sand

Gibson Brothers - Lonely Me, Lonely You - Iron & Diamonds

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"