[JPL] Sunny Wilkinson

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 5 21:41:00 EDT 2008

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of
Midnight, which can be heard on 89.7fm WLNZ in the
Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in
internationally on the web on www.wlnz.org  - hosted
by Mike Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern
Standard Time
Feel free to forward this to friends.
If you’ve received this and would like to be removed
from the list simply contact me at
dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
You can use that same address for promotional
information.
For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

4/6/08

A Sunny Night

Sunny Wilkinson is a local treasure. A Minnesota
native who made her musical bones in L.A., Sunny found
a home here. Whether teaching vocal jazz at MSU,
headlining at the Jazzfest or singing at a local
coffeeshop, Sunny’s expressive and extraverted
stylings will immediately entertain the listener.

Sunny’s got a brand new CD. “A Gentle Time - When
Sunny Meets Tom” is an album of duets with pianist Tom
Garvin. Gene Bertoncini says “I can’t tell you how
much I love this CD from top to bottom. It’s just so
exquisite. Everything you sang is so right.” I’m
looking forward to hearing this album, and I’m betting
that you are, too.

On Sunday night join Sunny Wilkinson and me on The
Vinyl Side Of Midnight while we give her new album a
spin, and talk all things jazz.