[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/04/08

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:51:36 EDT 2008

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/04/2008

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Sumi Tonooka Trio/All of You/Long Ago Today/ARC*

Roberta Piket Trio/Destiny/Love and Beauty/Thirteenth Note Records

Irvin Mayfield and Ellis Marsalis/My One and Only Love/Ballads, Love Songs
and Standards/Basin Street Records*

Diane Reeves/Lovin' You/When You Know/Blue Note*

Marian McPartland/Alfie/Twilight World/Concord Jazz*

Alex Graham/Skylark/Brand New/Origin Records*

Ben Allison 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Ben Allison/Little Things Run The World/Little Things Run The World/Palmetto
Records*

Christian Winther/Ones of Wisdom/Soul House/Steeplechase*

Denise King/Like Someone In Love/Now, Ain't That Love/Eclectic

Denise King 'CONVERSATION"

Denise Kink/East of the Sun, West of the Moon/Simple Mellow/DKing

Denise King/I'll Remember April/Now, Ain't That Love/Eclectic

Denise King/Send In The Clowns/Simple Mellow/DKing

8PM

Denise King The Lamp Is Low/Now, Ain't That Love/Eclectic

Gloria Lynne/Secret O' Life/From My Heart To Yours/High Note

Gail Pettis/May I Come In?/May I Come In?/OA2 Records

Dee Daniels/Another Star/Jazzinit/Origin Records

Catherine Russell/Kitchen Man/Sentimental Streak/World Village

9PM

Carmen Lundy/Walking Code Blue/Come Home/Afrasia*

Denise King/Song For My Father/Fever/R.E.D.D. King Records

Junior Cook Quintet/Sweet Lotus Lips/You Leave Me Breathless/Steeplechase

Booker Little/Blue 'N Boogie/Booker Little 4 & Max Roach/Blue Note

Ari Brown/Richard's Tune/live at the Green Mill/Delmark

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host