[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 6 10:51:43 EDT 2008

Luther Hughes/Second Helping/Lisa/Prrimrose
Dawn Clement/Break/Sweet & Lovely/Origin
Matt Haviland/Beyond Good & Evil/Bolivia/Connotation

Ron Kaplan/New York/NY State of Mind/Kapland
Pete Malinverni/Invisible Cities/Salem-Hester
Prynne/Reservoir
Miles/Round About Midnight/Dear Old Stockholm/Columbia

Roberta Piket/Love & Beauty/I'm My
Everything/Thirteenth Note
AlexClements/Waiting For You/Blues for GB
Connie Evingson/Little Did I Dream/I Want to be a
Sideman

Hadiey Caliman/Gratitude/This is New/Origin
Alex Graham/Brand New/Wabash/Origin
Paul Renz/Rebop/Title

Judy Wexler/Dreams & Shadows/Don't be on the
Outside/JazzedMedia
Bridge Quartet/Day/Angel Street/Origin
Dave Askren/Trio Nuevo +/Recordame

Jacob Varmus/All theThings We  Still Can Be/What is
thisThing/
Doug Miller/Regeneratin/No Jazz/Origin
Tom Tallistsch/Medicine Man/Good Friday/OA2

"StolenMoments inJazz w/Bill Moody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476