[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 04/05/08

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:53:21 EDT 2008

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/05/2008

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Pharoah Sanders/Sun Song/Shukuru/Theresa Records

Tyrone Brown/The Embrace/The Magic Within/Dreambox Media*

Jaleel Shaw/Love For Sale/Optimism/Changu Records*

Irvin Mayfield and Ellis Marsalis/Mo' Betta Blues/Love Songs, Ballads and
Standards/Basin Street Records*

Bryan Doherty Band/Sophia/Rigamarole/Origin Records*

John Ellis & Double-Wide/All Up In The Aisles/Dance Like There's No
Tomorrow/Hyena Records*

Stanley Jordan/Song For My Father/State of Nature/Mack Avenue Records*

Lionel Loueke/Agbannon Blues/Karibu/Blue Note*

7PM

Bobby Watson/Aye Carumba/from the heart/Palmetto Records*

Tom Scott/Jive Samba/Cannon Re-Loaded/Concord Jazz*

Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project/Fast
Trak/Spectacular!/Primrose Lane*

Avery Sharpe/Big Mac/Legends & Mentors/JKNM*

Jacob Varmus/What Is This Thing We Still Can Be/All The Things We Still Can
Be/Crows' Kin Records*

Tom Tallitsch/Ceasefire/Medicine Man/OA2 Records*

Alex Sipiagin/Wind Dance/Out of the Circle/Sunnyside*

8PM

Peter Beets/Blues For Giltay/New Groove/Criss Cross Jazz

Steve Giordano's Spacetet/Intrepid Fox/Timeline/Dreambox Media*

Nick Vayenas/The Essence/Synesthesia/World Culture Music*

Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman/Moon River/Depth of Emotion/World Improvised
Music*

Adonis Rose & the N.O. Vaders/Suite Sioux/Untouchable/House of Swing
Records*

Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke/Dona Maria/live at the Jazz Baltica/Max Jazz*

Caribbean Jazz Project/Fire for Elvin/Afro Bop Alliance/Heads Up*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host