[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz March 31.2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 6 11:38:18 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Mar 31,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Mar 31, 2008

Hour 1

KAT PARRA - "A Night In Tunisia" - Azucar De Amor - (Patois)

LISA BELL - "Don't Wait Forever" - It's All About Love - (indep)

JIM MALLOY - "Who She Do" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

GRAZYNA AUGUSCIK/PAULINHO GARCIA - "Summer Samba" - Andanca - (GMA)

DEBORAH BROWN - "Double Trouble Blues" - unknown - (indep)

AMANDA CARR - "Close Your Eyes" - Soon - (indep)

NANCY STEARNS - "It Never Entered My Mind" - With Rhyme But For No Particular Reason - (indep)

MARY STALLINGS - "Centerpiece" - Remember Love - (Concord)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Bernie's Tune" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

IRENE ATMAN - "If I Were A Bell" - self titled - (indep)

BETTE MIDLER - "Is That All There Is" - Sings the Peggy Lee Songbook - (Sony)

Hour 2

PEGGY LEE - "It Ain't Necessarily So" - Black Coffee - (Verve)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Jumpin At the Woodside" - The Hottest New Group in Jazz - (Sony)

JUNE CHRISTY - "Something Cool" - Something Cool - (Capitol)

JOHN BOUTTE - "That's My Desire" - Jambalaya - (indep)

JAMIL SHARIF - "Sweet Georgia Brown" - Jamillenium - (indep)

PAUL BURTON - "I Love Paris" - Songs On a Steinway - (indep)

FRANK SINATRA - "Someone to Watch Over Me" - Classic Sinatra - (Capitol)

NEW YORK VOICES - "Love You Madly" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

DIANA KRALL - "Peel Me a Grape" - Love Scenes - (Impulse)

STACEY KENT - "So Many Stars" - Breakfast On the Morning Tram - (Blue Note)

KENNY BURRELL - "Stormy Monday/Blues For the Count" - 75th Anniversary Bash - (Blue Note)

PAUL WEST/MARK BROWN - "Mondo Condo" - Words and Music - (Origin)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM