[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-06-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 6 19:51:58 EDT 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Dexter Gordon - Darn That Dream - Ballads - Blue Note - 1991
Pete Malinverni - I Love Paris - Invisible Cities - Reservoir Music - 2008
Jack Sheldon - Seven Steps To Heaven - It's What I Do - Butterfly Records - 2007
Paul Carr - Musically Yours - Musically Yours - PCJ Music - 2008
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - When Lights Are Low - You Are There - Emarcy - 2007
Tobias Gebb & Trio West - And I Love Her - West Side Story - Yummy House Records - 2008
Connie Evingson - Can't Take You Nowhere - little Did I Dream - Minnehaha Music - 2008
Jae Sinnett - Truth Be Told - It's Telling ... A Drummer's Perspective - J-Nett Music - 2008

1:00
Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis - Very Saxy - Rudy Van Gelder Remasters - Concord Music - 2008
Thom Rotella 4-Tet - Who Dat? - Out Of The Blues - Four Bar Music - 2007
Grant Stewart - Jet Stream - Young At Heart - Sharp Nine Records - 2008
Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows (Delilah) - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media - 2008
Whit Williams - Little Rootie Tootie - "Now's The Time" Big Band - Mama Records - 2008
Tigran Hamasyan Trio - Leaving Paris - New Era - Blue Jazz - 2007
Elli Fordyce - When Sunny Gets Blue - Something Still Cool - Eli Fordyce - 2007
Richard Boulger - Letting Go - Blues Twilight - B-1 Music - 2007

2:00
Blue Mitchell - Nica's Dream - Keepnews Collection - Concord Music - 2008
Bruce Eskovitz jazz orchestra - Red Clay - Invitation - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2007
Vince Seneri - Walkin - The Prince's Groove - PVR Records - 2007
Eric Byrd Trio +4 - I've Got News For You - Brother Ray - Foxhaven Studios - 2008
Bobby Watson - Wilkes BBQ - From The Heart - Palmetto Records - 2007
Piers Lawrence Quartet - Samba Christina - Stolen Moments - Jazz Net Media - 2007
Alma Micic - Holy, Holy, Holy - The Hours - CTA Records - 2008
Sumi Tonooka Trio - The Clinging - Long Ago Today - ARC - 2005

3:00
John Ellis & Double Wide - I Miss You Molly - Dance Like There Is No Tomorrow - Hyena Records - 2008
Caribbean Jazz Project - Stolen Moments - Afro Bop Alliance - Heads Up - 2008
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Naima - All In - WJO - 2007
Elisabeth Kontomanou - Summer - Back To My Groove - Blue Jazz - 2007
Joe Henderson - I Loves You Porgy - Porgy And Bess - Verve - 1997
Matt Haviland - Broome St. Blues - Beyond Good And Evil - Connotation Records - 2006
Karrin Allyson - Double Rainbow - Imagina - Concord Music - 2008
David Finck Quartet - Firm Roots - Future Day - Sound Brush Records - 2007