Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:45:01 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin at the Savoy--Live at The Opera House--Verve
Louis Armstrong--Shine--You're Drvin Me crazy--Columbia

Art Blakey--The Core--Free For All--Blue Note
Brad Goode--Just In Time--Nature Boy--Delmark

Mario Bauza--La clave de la ya ya--944 Columbus--Messidor
Jazz on the Latin Side--El Eco del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Gil Scot-Heron--17th Street--It's Your World--TVT
Chucho Valdes--El Rumbon--Religion of the Congo--Blue Note

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360 degrees
Rene Marie--The Very Thought of You--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz
Giacomo Gates--The Beginning of the End--Luminosity--Double Dave

Horace Silver--Lonely Woman--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Whit Williams--The Radiator Man--Big Band--Mama

Pharoah Sanders--Moonchild--Moonchild--Jazz Heritage
Richard Boulger--Blues Twilight--Blues Twilight--B1
Tardo Hammer--Smooth As The Wind--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine

Dexter Gordon--Broadway--Our Man In Paris--Blue Note
Larry Vuckovich--Dexter's Mode--Street Scene--Tetrachord
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Woody Shaw--Steppin Stone--Live--High Note
Brad Goode--Infrapolations--Nature Boy--Delmark

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
9p--12m