[JPL] IAJE

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:50:05 EDT 2008

Interesting as was Willard's Blog.  I guess this just reflects the state
of the Jazz Industry.  The one big  question many of us have is about
Seattle.  When will the decision be made if it is a go or no go and who
makes that decisions since the IAJE leadership seems to be in
disarray.   Seems it is getting time to commit to hotels in Seattle and
get that information in the next quarterly magazine if it will be issued.

My other thought is how could an organization like IAJE operate without
having a yearly financial audit of funds and have it posted in the
magazine once a year and at the same time have executives bonded like
most well run organizations operate?

ALOHA
Tom