[JPL] Apr 7, 2008 Playlist of WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Mon Apr 7 15:21:18 EDT 2008

Play List for the Jazz Spectrum for April 7, 2008 (Student DJ: Patrick Mazza)

PETE MALINVERNI - If Only - The Spirit - Malinverni Music (1995)
GREG LOWE - Miles From Davis - Thrilled Against My Will - Jazz
Inspiration (1996)
TOM HARRELL - Carbie - The Art Of Rhythm - BMG (1998)
DAVE BRUBECK - Margie - Double Live In The US And The UK - Telarc (2001)
ERIC ALLISON - Mean Streets Beat - Mean Streets Beat - Contemporary
Records (1996)
MAYNARD FERGUSON - As Time Goes By - Storm - Avenue Jazz (1994)
CHRIS BOTTI FEATURING JILL SCOTT - Good Morning Heartache - Columbia
Records (2005)
ANTIPOP CONSORTIUM/MATTHEW SHIPP - Places I've Never Been - Antipop
Vs. Matthew Shipp - Thirsty Ear Records (2003)
NEW YORK VOICES - Love You Madly - A Day Like This - MCG Jazz (2007)
YELLOW JACKETS - My Old School - Twenty Five - Heads Up (2006)
STEVE TURRE - El Camino Real - One 4 J - Telarc (2003)
TIERNEY SUTTON - Blue Skies - I'm With The Band - Telarc (2005)
PETER ZIMMER QUINTENT FEATURING GEORGE GARZONE- Judgment - Judgment -
Tippin' Records (2006)
BELA FLECK AND THE FLECKTONES - Earth Jam - Outbound - Sony (2000)

Shyam
Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am EST )
WKPS, The Lion 90.7 FM
Listen Live at: http://www.thelion.fm

For Playlists, go to: http://www.thelion.fm/forum/ (Click on Jazz
Spectrum and go to Show Playlists)
For Jazz Info: http://www.thelion.fm/blogs/jazz
Contact me: jazz at psu.edu
Mailing Address: S. Shyam Sundar,
The Jazz Spectrum, WKPS-The Lion 90.7 FM
HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State University
University Park, PA 16802

S. Shyam Sundar, PhD
Professor & Co-Director,
Media Effects Research Laboratory (http://www.psu.edu/dept/medialab)