[JPL] IAJE

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 15:50:48 EDT 2008

 I must say that "concerned jazz fan" response to Mr. Jenkins is as much an eye opener as the original entry.

Too far removed from the action to have any real take on either side, it is very disappointing to see the roof cave in on IAJE. They certainly put up a good front, appearing to be a viable working organization.

When the *quick $25* call came, someone pointed out that funds earmarked for misc. scholarships and the like my go by the wayside in the wake of IAJE's difficulties. This would be a shame....

Mike Schwartz/KSJS