[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-07-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Apr 7 16:03:52 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-07-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Thelonious Monk - Liza (All The Clouds'll Roll Away) - Monk. (Columbia)
Tangria Jazz Group - Nature Boy - Tangria Jazz Group (self-released)
Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Time On My Hands - Happy Birthday,
Duke! Yhe Birthday Sessions Vol.1 (Laserlight)
Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Don't Worry 'Bout Me - Happy Birthday,
Duke! Yhe Birthday Sessions Vol.1 (Laserlight)
Pat Martino - Road Song - The Most Relaxing Jazz Guitar Music In The
Universe (Denon)

  BREAK

Joe Lovano & Hank Jones - Lazy Afternoon - Kids (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Gene Krupa & Buddy Rich - Drum Boogie - The Drum Battle (Verve)
Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut (Superfran)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

George Van Eps & Howard Alden - I Cover The Waterfront - Keepin' Time
(Concord)
Liebman/Markowitz/Irwin/Sacks/Dowling/Frank - Nightbird - Looking For
The Light: A Tribute To Chet Baker (CCB)
Rale Micic - Together - Serbia (CTA)
John Stein - Our Love Will See Us Through - Green Street (Whaling City
Sound)
The Brian Melvin Trio - If You Could See Me Now - Standards Zone
(Global Pacific)
Jerry Bergonzi - You're My Everything - Tenor Of The Times (Savant)

  BREAK

Hadley Caliman - If - Gratitude (Origin)

  BREAK

Ted Kooshian's Standard Orbit Quartet - Bullitt - Ted Kooshian's
Standard Orbit Quartet (Summit)