[JPL] IAJE

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Mon Apr 7 16:28:22 EDT 2008

For all of the money it costs to be a part of the organization.  For all
of the members it contains world wide, for the expense it costs to
participate in its annual convention and for the lack of activity from
what I've seen happen outside of the annual convention as a radio
person, I find it absolutely ludicrous that they are in such financial
upheaval.  What the hell is going on here?

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM/Cleveland, OH