[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/7

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 01:00:33 EDT 2008

Monday, April 7, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight  Marian McPartland

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Marian McPartland: Groove Yard, In My Life (Concord 4561)

8:11pm
Marian McPartland: Scratchin' The Gravel, Plays The Music Of Mary Lou
Williams (Concord 4605)

8:16pm
Marian McPartland; Dick Wellstood: 'Deed I Do, Marian McPartland's Piano
Jazz with Dick Wellstood (Jazz Alliance 12007)

8:25pm
Marian McPartland: Twilight World, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall (Concord
4460)

8:29pm
Marian McPartland: Key Largo, Plays The Benny Carter Songbook (Concord 4412)

8:33pm
Marian McPartland: Windows, At The Festival (Concord 4118)

8:42pm
Marian McPartland: There Is No Greater Love, Fujitsu-Concord 25th Jazz
Festival (Concord 7002)

8:49pm
Marian McPartland: I Can't Believe That Your In Love With Me, 85 Candles
(Concord 2218)

8:59pm
Marian McPartland: Turn Around, Twilight World (Concord 30528)

9:05pm
Marian McPartland: Blues Minor, Marian McPartland's Piano Jazz with
Alice Coltrane (Jazz Alliance 12020)

9:09pm
Marian McPartland: Take The Coltrane, The Single Petal Of A Rose
(Concord 4895)

9:17pm
Marian McPartland: Only Trust Your Heart, Plays The Benny Carter
Songbook (Concord 4412)

9:24pm
Marian McPartland: Moon And Sand, In My Life (Concord 4561)

9:29pm
Marian McPartland: I'll Remember April, Fujitsu-Concord 25th Jazz
Festival (Concord 7002)

9:40pm
Marian McPartland: Willow Weep For Me, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall
(Concord 4460)

9:45pm
Marian McPartland & Willie Pickens: Ain't Misbehavin', Ain't Misbehavin'
(Concord 4968)

9:53pm
Marian McPartland; Oscar Peterson: Falling In Love With Love, Marian
McPartland's Piano Jazz with Oscar Peterson (Jazz Alliance 12028)

10:01pm
Marian McPartland; Oscar Peterson: Cotton Tail, Marian McPartland's
Piano Jazz with Oscar Peterson (Jazz Alliance 12028)

10:06pm
Marian McPartland: In The Land Of Oo Bla Dee, Plays The Music Of Mary
Lou Williams (Concord 4605)

10:10pm
Marian McPartland: Bemsha Swing, Live At Yoshi's Nitespot (Concord 4712)

10:16pm
Marian McPartland; Dizzy Gillespie: In A Mellow Tone, Marian
McPartland's Piano Jazz with Dizzy Gillespie (Jazz Alliance 12005)

10:26pm
Marian McPartland: We Kiss In A Shadow, The Richard Rodgers Centennial
Jazz Piano Album (Broadway Cares 1001)

10:30pm
Marian McPartland: Medley: I Let A Song/I Got It Bad/It Don't Mean A
Thing/Satin Doll/Caravan, Concert In Argentina (Jazz Alliance 94522)

10:43pm
Marian McPartland; Dave Brubeck: Gone With The Wind, Just Friends
(Concord 4805)

10:53pm
Marian McPartland: When Lights Are Low, Plays The Benny Carter Songbook
(Concord 4412)

10:59pm
Marian McPartland: Silent Pool, Silent Pool (Concord 4745)

11:05pm
Marian McPartland: Naima, In My Life (Concord 4561)

11:13pm
Marian McPartland: Alfie, Twilight World (Concord 30528)

11:22pm
Marian McPartland; Shirley Horn: Love You Madly, Marian McPartland's
Piano Jazz with Shirley Horn (Jazz Alliance 12053)

11:27pm
Marian McPartland; Geri Allen: Lullaby Of The Leaves, Just Friends
(Cocord 4805)

11:33pm
Marian McPartland: How Deep Is The Ocean, Twilight World (Concord 30528)

11:39pm
Marian McPartland; Roy Hargrove: My Foolish Heart, 85 Candles (Concord 2218)

11:45pm
Marian McPartland; Clark Terry: Come Sunday, Marian McPartland's Piano
Jazz with Clark Terry (Jazz Alliance 2009)

11:47pm
Marian McPartland: I'll Be Around, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall (Concord
4460)

11:51pm
Marian McPartland: Blue In Green, Twilight World (Concord 30528)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston