[JPL] TomtheJazzman Playlist

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:32:56 EDT 2008

April 6, 2008
TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZMB
Greenville -88.1

6 pm
06:00 pm     Carole King     Jazzman      Ode      1
06:01 pm     Libby York     I Love Being Here With You
 Self-Released      1
06:06 pm     George Benson    I remember Wes  Warner
06:15 pm      Russ Mullen     The Creeper
06:22 pm     Ann Hampton Calloway   My Shining Hour
06:29 pm     Miles Davis     Milestones      Legacy / Columbia      1
06:35 pm      Gary Morggan   Dream City
06:46 pm     Terry Gibbs     Moonglow      Mack Avenue      1
06:51 pm     Dianne Reeves     Today Will Be A Good Day      Blue Note
     1
06:58 pm     Rick Blessing     Jazzman      Fast Friends      1
7 pm
07:07 pm     Dave Askren     But Beautiful      DaWay      1
07:14 pm     Tobias Gebb & Trio West     Cute      Yummyhouse      1
07:19 pm     Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project     Once In
A While      Primrose Lane      1
07:24 pm     Pete Malinverni     Lonely Town      Reservoir      1
07:33 pm     Tom Scott     Jive Samba      Concord      1
07:45 pm     Kenny Werner & Roseanna Vitro     Be Cool      Half Note      1
07:52 pm      Karrin Allyson   Desafinado
07:58 pm     Johnny Hartman     It Never Entered My Mind      Impulse! /
GRP      1
8 pm
08:04 pm     Karrin Allyson     Desafinado (Slightly Out Of Tune)
 Concord      1
08:11 pm      Dizzy Gillespie     No More Blues (Chega De Suadade)
 Philips      1
08:16 pm     McCoy Tyner       Have You Met Miss Jones?
08:22 pm    Oscar Peterson and Singers Unlimited  The Shadow Of Your Smile
08:28 pm    Oscar Peterson/Itzhek Perlman  On The Trail
08:36 pm     Wynton Marsalis     These Are Those Soulful Days      Blue
Note      1
08:47 pm     Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke     All The Things You Are
 MaxJazz      1
08:57 pm     Bobby Watson     Climbing The Stairs      Palmetto      1
9 pm
09:03 pm     Sumi Tonooka     All Of You      ARC      1
09:13 pm      Herbie Mann      Summertime   Atlantic
09:32 pm     Avery Sharpe     Fly With The Wind      JKNM      1
09:39 pm     Brad Mehldau     More Than You Know      Nonesuch      1
09:54 pm     Victor Wooten     Song For My Father      Heads Up      1
10 pm
10:02 pm     Judy Wexler     Photograph      Jazzed Media      1
10:04 pm     Doug MacDonald     Time On My Hands      Blujazz      1
10:12 pm     Michael Pedicin     After The Rainbow Is Over      Polygram
     1
10:16 pm     Mary Lou Williams     I Can't Get Started      HighNote      1
10:21 pm     George Cables     Little B's Poem      HighNote      1
10:27 pm     Dave Corbus     Oleo De Mujer Con Sombrero      Jazzed
Media      1
10:36 pm     Stanley Jordan     Insensatez (How Insensitive)      Mack
Avenue      1
10:42 pm     Marian McPartland     Twilight World      Concord      1
10:47 pm     Virginia Mayhew     Spring Is Not Here      Renma      1
10:55 pm     Jim Rotondi     It's Easy To Remember      Posi-Tone      1