[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-08-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Apr 9 16:15:45 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-08-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Pascal Bokar - Donna Lee - Savanna Jazz Club (Savanna Jazz)
Felicia Carter - I Can't Get Started - Step Lightly (Alberta)
Bradford Hayes - The Nearness Of You - The Jazz Life (Intensity Music)
Ezra Weiss - You'll Never Walk Alone - Get Happy (Roark)

  BREAK

Kat Parra - Sugar (Azucar De Amor) - Azucar De Amor (Patois)
Herbie Hancock - Both Sides Now - River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
Brandi Disterheft - Dah Knee Low - Debut (Superfran)
Chris Humphrey - I Can See Clearly Now - Nothing But Blue Sky (Cadence
Jazz)

  BREAK

Nnenna Freelon - Ooh Child - Better Than Anything: The Quintessential
Nnenna Freelon (Concord)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Afternoon Jazz Spring Funder Encore Presentation:
Pete Malinverni interview