[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-09-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Apr 9 16:17:03 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-09-08

Funder Edition
w/ guest host John Stevens

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Count Basie Orchestra - April In Paris - April In Paris (Verve)

  BREAK

Count Basie Orchestra & The Mills Brothers - April In Paris - The Board
Of Directors (Dot)

  BREAK

Duke Ellington Orchestra - Perdido - Happy Birthday, Duke! The Birthday
Sessions Vol.2 (Laserlight)
Duke Ellington Orchestra - Without A Song - Happy Birthday, Duke! The
Birthday Sessions Vol.2 (Laserlight)

  BREAK

Dawn Lambeth - With A Song In My Heart - Let's Get Lost (Spanish Shawl
Music)
Holly Cole - Charade - Holly Cole (Koch)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Dave Brubeck Quartet - Blue Rondo A La Turk - Time Out (Columbia)

  BREAK

Charlie Parker - Ornithology - All Music Guide - Classic Jazz Solos
(Medalist)
Coleman Hawkins & His Orchestra - Body & Soul - All Music Guide -
Classic Jazz Solos (Medalist)
Clifford Brown - Cherokee - The Great Jazz Soloists (Polygram)

  BREAK

Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take The "A" Train - Jazz Goes To College
(Columbia)

  BREAK

John Coltrane - After The Rain - Impressions (Impulse)
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - My Girl - Brotherman In The Fatherland (Hyena)

  BREAK